Friday, July 30, 2010

Submersed - Complicated

From the Punisher soundtrack. The good one with Thomas Jane, not Dolph Lundgren.



This is an average rock song on a decent movie soundtrack for an adequate superhero movie. Good for working out to but nothing memorable.

I love movie soundtracks. I think they're a great way to get a wide variety of music from different artists. When I was younger, half my CD collection was soundtracks. And if the movie was good, and the music fit well, a bonus.

My favourite soundtracks have been the musical score to the movie. The music to Princess Bride was the first time I really appreciated score. I can listen to the CD and imagine the whole movie from beginning to end. A friend and I had seen the film so many times we were able to act out this scene in time with the music.




We were wild and crazy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment